Living my long standing dream, I've joined the ranks of the esteemed RV Fulltimer

Monday, May 30, 2011

If you thought the QT Caravan was special...

you gotta see the K-ai Small Camper the website is Japanese, I believe. I used google to translate, it didn't make a whole lot of sense.




It's got a pop-top!




There are two floor plans available




Mixed among the translation were the words, "Mazda and Suzuki." Perhaps the engine and chassis is a combination of the two?





Interior

As always, you can click to biggify

The specs and pricing wouldn't translate, I think, due to the format.

8 comments:

  1. That's a cutie!! Good for one person and maybe a dog best friend.
    Ernie,Sasha,Chica,Lucas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks perfect! And I bet it's good on the gas, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, is that ever adorable. Well, is it? Very cute - I approve.

    Roxanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. bbes tribe, it is cute, but probably not made for fulll time living. And when I head out of dirtville, there will definitely be an addition to the pack, so yeah, too small.

    Carey, I love it, in theory!

    Roxanne, it is adorable but not available in the US and i am sure WAAAAAY beyond my budget!


    Cyndi & Stumpy @ RVly Ever After

    ReplyDelete
  5. I stumbled on this the other day and was also super excited. Some day they'll be all the rage, and, about ten years after that, I'll get one used...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ashley, that would be about the time that I might have saved enough for a new one. maybe we can get a discount if we buy two!

    Cyndi & Stumpy @ RVly Ever After

    ReplyDelete
  7. That thing is cool! It looks like it's been squeezed lol Reminds me of this...
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/8/87/Goliath_Transporter.jpg/800px-Goliath_Transporter.jpg

    ReplyDelete