Living my long standing dream, I've joined the ranks of the esteemed RV Fulltimer

Friday, July 15, 2011

No service? No signal? Out of range? There's a solution!


photo lifted from dreamtimes

LifeHacker is another one of my go to websites. They constantly post tips and tricks on all kinds of subjects, from the kitchen to mobile technology. The writers at LifeHacker dumb down their directions for people like me, who only want to know how (the easy way) without caring about the why and what if.

Recently, Lifehacker contributor Alan Henry shared a method which makes it possible to use your iOS or Android phone even when out of range! Check it out!

You can check an area's signal with help from Deadzones.com

This could be you! (or me) CAUTION! The F bomb is dropped, frequently!!!

2 comments:

  1. LifeHacker was cool. I learned how to make fire-starter with cotton-balls and Vaseline.(ya never know).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michael, I've learned some great stuff on LifeHacker. I'll be carrying ajar of those fire-starters, on the road, with me!

    Cyndi & Stumpy @ RVly Ever After

    ReplyDelete