Living my long standing dream, I've joined the ranks of the esteemed RV Fulltimer

Sunday, January 29, 2012

More RTR

Just some pictures 

Soup night: Saturday, January 14.
I heard this concoction referred to as "Suicide Soup." Everyone threw in a can of whatever and  called it dinner.  We filled a 5 gallon pot and there wasn't much left over. 

To my knowledge, the kitchen received no complaints.

After dinner 
There were no casualties.

Silvianne and Ay prepare a breakfast of pancakes, eggs, sausage and bacon, Sunday, January 15
Come and get it!
Kudos to Silvianne, Myrna and Ay! It was chilly and they were up cooking EARLY!

Bri, Mike, Jerry and Steve solving the world's problems, no doubt.

Sunday morning, Jan 15

Stumpy spent her free time testing various laps. Johnny's was one of her many favorites!

George, Bob and Ay relaxing after breakfast.

Sunday afternoon, Jan 15

Incoming!

Jerry demonstrates repurposing aluminum cans into wind spinners


Thursday afternoon, January 19, enjoying the shade at Nelda's and Jerry's house 
Nelda strikes a pose!

Suanne, Nelda and Ay learn to make frybread in Theo's kitchen.
Cheri and Linda prepare the chili for Indian tacos.

Monster rig

Sam and Judy receive their "Best Bedder of Women" award at Kirk's Tiki Party, Sunday, January 22.

3 comments:

  1. Cindy! I had no Idea this was your blog! I've seen it before! Too funny! It was great to meet you and Stumpy and hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA! I've been traveling incognito and you just blew my cover! DRAT! Loved meeting you both, too! Definitely looking forward to the next time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Stumpy's got good taste! For some reason she looks taller than usual. Maybe I just haven't seen her next to a person lately. Hope you all are having a great time. Wish I could have tried the soup, maybe. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete