Living my long standing dream, I've joined the ranks of the esteemed RV Fulltimer

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Um.... no thanks

This one might have sat, just a little, too long!


"1971 Chevy Class B Motorhome - $2000
96,000 Original Miles on 350 V8 with automatic Turbo 400. New upholstery. New tires & brakes. Arizona vehicle. Dual A/C. $2000 OBO or trade for Silver, Platinum or Gold"


In my search for the RV that I will drive into my future, I have run across some serious clunkers.

I live 50 miles from the closest semblance of civilization. If the RV is still there, by the time I arrive, there's probably a very visible reason why.

*Disclaimer: I didn't even bother to call this one!

5 comments:

  1. New upholstery????? OMG!

    Bless it's little turbo heart. Maybe it can find a good home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim, Really, huh? How do you think they got in there to re-upholster? Maybe by osmosis because they sure couldn't open the doors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe the upholstery was new about 10 or 15 yrs ago..... The tires have probably grown roots and are firmly attached to the ground...
    We think you can do a lot better than that one.
    Wags
    Ernie,Sasha,Chica's mom Barb

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is bringing back fond memories from not long ago when we got our RV. Good luck, and I'll definitely be following along.

    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  5. bbes tribe, Nice to see you here! Even if it was brand spanking new 10 or 15 years ago, in the arid climate of Arizona, there's going to be some serious dry rot. I WILL do better!

    Jay, it's an adventure, for sure! I hope you'll have some sage advice (or a kick in the pants) when I need it! I've got 3 or 4 lined up this weekend to look at. Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete